Posted by Mar 14, 2020 in Blogson
Updated April 15, 2021
Due to the new health restrictions related to COVID-19 pandemic, we have some new lesson options for you.
Please let us know know your level of comfort and which option you would like so we can find the best suited instructor for you:
- In-studio lessons with 1 instructor with physical distance (you, along with your instructor, will be wearing masks (covering the nose and mouth).
- Your instructor will not dance with any of you in these lessons, but will provide instruction from a 3 meter distance.
- Virtual lessons with 2 instructors teaching you in the comfort of your home (add $10 to a single lesson for the additional instructor).
Once our group lessons are open again our regular price will be in effect.
$45+GST /30 min and $65+GST / 45 min
You can pre-pay for as many lessons as you want before group classes reopen
According to the Edmonton Bylaw that was passed Aug 1, you must wear a face-covering when entering the studio premises. Masks are required to be worn on the premises (unless advised otherwise during dance class). This includes wearing masks in the waiting areas.
Please ensure that when you come to the studio you:
● a) clean your hands (hand sanitizer is available right at the front entrance)
● b) take off your shoes and bring them downstairs **Please do not leave any shoes in the stairwell area or by the front door**
● c) If coming back upstairs, please use the back stairwell (unless there is a group class downstairs)
– For our North location, there will be a regular flow of the studio to go between floors: the front stairwell is used to go downstairs, and the back stairwell will be used to go upstairs only (unless a group class is blocking the floor for access). Please help us maintain this one-way traffic as much as possible.
Pre-Screen Before Coming to Studio
Please do not come to the studio if you have any cold / flu symptoms or have come into contact (without proper PPE) with anyone with symptoms. If you have traveled out of the country in the last 14 days, please ensure you have finished your isolation time before coming to the studio.
We ask parents & guardians to make sure they check the temperatures of their children before coming to dance class to ensure that their child does not have a fever.