Though most competitor couples concentrate on either Latin or Standard dance, Dominic and Delphine excelled in both – consistently ranking among the top three couples in every type of competition – Latin, Standard and the combined Ten Dance.
This is the mentality they try to pass on to their students.
Some of Our Achievements
- Eight time Canadian Champions (Seven times in Ten Dance division & once in Latin and setting a record for winning seven years in a row from 1996 to 2002!)
- 18-time Canadian representatives at World Championships.
- 2nd at the Asian Open, 2000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Quebec Standard Champions for 6 years
- Quebec Latin Champions, 2001 & 2002.
- Showdance Champions at the Canadian Championships, 2000 & 2001 – Montreal.
- North American Champions, 1999 Cherry Hill, USA.
- Winners of the WTN TV competition “Dancing at the Palace” – Toronto.