1. Do I need a partner to sign-up for an Adult group?
No. You can dance with other single registered members or have the teachers come and dance with you when needed.
2. When can I sign-up for an Adult group class?
Anytime. You can start your session today if you like!
3. I have never danced before, can I still join?
Absolutely. Our classes are built for people like you. We will take you step-by-step through the process and you will learn at your own pace.
4. What should I wear for my Adult beginner class?
Simply wear light comfortable clothes and clean indoor shoes (no sandals type or sling back shoes) – bring a bottle of water 🙂
5. I can’t be regular with my schedule, can you still accommodate me?
Yes. With your class card, you can take your classes when it suits you. The website shows which dance is taught on which week (for ballroom), so you can always catch it up later. For Two-Step, our teacher adapts his class to the people that shows up.
6. How do I register / get my class-card?
You must register online through the location Calendar. At your first class, ask your instructor for your class card.