1. Do I need a partner to sign-up for an Adult group?
No. You can dance with other single registered members or have the teachers come and dance with you when needed.
2. When can I sign-up for an Adult group class?
Anytime. You can start your session today if you like!
3. I have never danced before, can I still join?
Absolutely. Our classes are built for people like you. We will take you step-by-step through the process and you will learn at your own pace.
4. What should I wear for my Adult beginner class?
Simply wear light comfortable clothes and clean indoor shoes (no sandals type or sling back shoes) – bring a bottle of water 🙂
5. I can’t make my usual class day. Can I join the other beginner class on the other day?
Yes. With your class card, you can take any class at any time.
6. How do I register / get my class-card?
You must register online through the location Calendar. At your first class, ask your instructor for your class card.