Posted by Jul 14, 2015 in Newson
Come join us for a weekend of training and workshops to bring your dancing to the next level. Whether you are a competitive or social dancer in salsa or ballroom styles, this camp will be of great benefit to your training as a dancer! This weekend will include workshops on yoga, pilates training, ballet technique, sports nutrition, proper ways to warm up and prevent dance injuries, stage presence, salsa styling, secrets to a successful dance partnership, and much much more!
Here is just a sampling of some of our amazing speakers lined up:
- Dominic Lacroix & Delphine Romaire, 8-time Canadian Amateur Champions in Ballroom & Latin
- Jaroslaw Rybak, Certified Personal Trainer & Physical / Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Tracy Stafford, certified Pilates instructor
- Sherry Robertson, Registered Dietitian, Chartered Professional Coach (NCCP Level 4 Certified), Sport Nutrition Consultant, IOC Diploma Sports Nutrition (candidate)
- Drea Lee, professional dancer, contemporary